Pimp My Blog

New look and new features! I recently shared some of the updates I did with Dallas' new website, and now I've taken those lessons to my own site!

As I share more of my art, the format will continue to evolve, but I'm going for a different feel than Dallas. With his experience in fashion and appreciation in editorial imagery, we made his site more crisp and clean. I wanted my new site to be more expressive of what I'm creating in my life. Category is 70's hippie goth, dark velvet and lava lamp realness.

In other news, I've been preparing for an art show in October at the Limelight Restaurant & Lounge in Portland. Dallas and I will be showing with several artists. I'll give more news on this soon and reveal the names of the artists, but first I need to focus on making more art (ironically, last I checked there was "vandalism" in the men's restroom at Limelight saying in large letters "Make More Art" and I feel motivated every time I see it).

I've also been putting some work into overhauling my Etsy store. If you haven't been there in a while, there are now wire wrapped crystals, glow in the dark embellished prints, and adorable rainbow flag pins. I'm super excited for the work I've done and am riding a high of accomplishments.

On that note, let me leave you with this:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cave Paintings

My Meditation of Pride

"Actually..." and National Coming Out Day