Foxy Rox

I recently started making jewelry and putting them on the marketplace. I initially wanted to keep my jewelry more generic. For years I wore a chain with interchangeable pendants I made, so I wanted to give shoppers a good starter stone that they could swap around onto necklace cords or chains of their choice, but the sales have not been what I was hoping for. In response, I have decided to personalize the jewelry I make, including the jewelry I personally wear. I've been wearing my own prototypes for the last couple of months and to celebrate the New Year I'm launching 5 pieces made specifically for my patrons to initiate my new jewelry collection...
I chose the spelling "Rox" with some hesitation. Of course we know I'm trying to say "Rocks", but I also wanted to express that my jewelry is made for style, not gender. I consider all of my jewelry to be non-binary in design. Anything I make I would also wear, and I make all my jewelry using a female mannequin as a model. It's not about feeling feminine or masculine, it's all about feeling Foxy.

Check out what I have available on my Etsy Shop!

While you're there, be sure to check out my original art piece of Johnny Cash that is currently available. I gave my brother a print of this for the holidays. As an extra bonus, here is a video Brenda Dunn made for me while she was completing my print order. I wasn't prepared for the cuteness overload when she sent this to me. <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cave Paintings

My Meditation of Pride

"Actually..." and National Coming Out Day